Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time Flies!!!

I just checked the date of my last post and can't believe it's almost a month! Here at the Studio we finished Prom season by creating 3 gowns designed with the clients and performing alterations on another 4 gowns. If I were more adept at scanning and plugging in photos, I could put the pictures in here, but unfortunately I haven't learned that yet.
In addition to everything else that's going on, I really want to share an upcoming event with you. My friend and colleague Natalie Jobity is an Image Consultant and she has organized what promises to be a fabulous and fun event on June 7th called Tweak Your She(ic). I'll be there as the fitting expert along with lots of other experts on lots of other "girly" subjects.
So, I hope you'll come to the Hotel George from 1 to 5 and get yourself tweaked into she(ic). For information or tickets, Natalie set up a really great website that I just love! The web address is www.tweakyoursheic.com
Hotel George is one block from Union Station and there's a parking garage across the street. Wish me luck! With all the stuff I have to haul down there I'm going to have to drive and I have religiously avoided driving in DC since I moved here 21 years ago! Oh! Boy! You should come just to see if I survived the adventure!

No comments: