Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just In Time for the Holidays! -- The Online Shop is Open!



Hello, all! I hope this little check-in finds you happy and excited for the upcoming holidays! I'm getting excited myself, although sometimes it feels more anxious than joyous. Luckily, I have a solution for those who find themselves overwhelmed by holiday shopping -- my Etsy shop is now open!

Sure, online shopping is becoming all the rage these days, but I can offer you something those other big-box websites can't: I'm a person. I hand-make all of my items and I stand by them. I am reachable by phone, email and in person if you encounter a problem and I won't make you press '0' to speak to a customer service representative.

I am just beyond thrilled to be announcing the opening of my new Etsy shop, and I hope you'll take a moment to peruse through the retail items I've been working so hard on in between costuming shows. Below are some sample photos of the items for sale, and please take a moment to visit www.multitalentedmama.etsy.com



No comments: