Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dates to Remember -- Sewing Lounge 10/19, NYC Trip 12/4

Hello, again!

Just a quick reminder, the next Sewing Lounge is Sunday, October 19th from 1-4 PM. Drop on in to work on your favorite pet projects or start a new one with materials from the studio. Knowing how to sew is NOT a requirement! We offer all sorts of crafts, using materials from fabric to food, and we'd love for you to stop by.

Rates are $10/hour, which includes access to professional machines, materials, refreshments, and a chance to pick my brain -- I love it!

Also, the next NYC Fabric Tour is December 4th. For details, please visit my website.

I hope you're all enjoying this gorgeous fall weather and the stunning colors emerging outside. I always feel inspired around this time of year and wish the same for you.

No comments: