Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Design to Dollars Expo Tonight!

Hello, again!

Well, with a small business the networking never stops! Tonight I'll be showcasing my business and the studio at the Business After Business Design to Dollars Expo at the Howard County Center for the Arts. My favorite son-in-law, Patrick (also my only son-in-law) had the great idea of bringing in a sewing machine as part of the display, just to draw attention to the main focus of the business.

Speaking of sewing machines, I have a new sewing student, Kemani. For a beginner, he's picking things up very quickly -- his goal is to begin designing menswear. I think that's a great idea and it's exciting to help, since for the most part there is a shortage of stylish local male designers making clothes and accesories specifically for men.

Have a stylish day!

No comments: